'Gee Mail' for parents: WVU President Gordon Gee answers questions from moms and dads

In his second installment of "Gee Mail," West Virginia University President Gordon Gee focuses on the overlooked and underappreciated warriors of higher education - mom and dad.

Parents are Mountaineers, too.

In his second installment of “Gee Mail,” West Virginia University President Gordon Gee focuses on the overlooked and underappreciated warriors of higher education – mom and dad.

Here, he answers parents’ questions, including, “Why did I see a photo of you on Twitter partying with my kid?”

Last month, Gee introduced a regular video segment, “Gee Mail,” in which he responds to questions and comments submitted via email, Facebook and Twitter using the hashtag #GeeMail.

“I want to thank you for sharing your sons and daughters with us and with me,” Gee says. “I take such great joy in getting to know them. I would love to be able to hug every one of them.

“Continue to send me your thoughts, your notes, your good times, your humor and your sad moments because I’m here to help and I know this university will make a great difference in their lives and it will make a great difference in your lives.”

js/09/15/14

CONTACT: University Relations/News
304.293.6997

Follow @WVUToday on Twitter.​